.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Am I delusional....

.....or is it the Spyware.

I would like to apologize to everyone for logging into the Blog from the home computer, which of course means my username and password are now in the public domain.

But speaking of the public domain, I would just like to take a moment to explain why this Blog is taking my personal world by storm. I spend a decent portion of every day typing e-mail, and my new dream is that they'll help make the world a better place. Or the technology watch dog at work will notice that I'm sending fewer e-mails at work, because I'm focusing at least a little bit of my incoherent rambling here.

And speaking of incoherent rambling, I'd like to return to the subject of Spyware. I feel that Party Poker should never send me a popup, b/c I'm on Party Poker right now. Seriously, I don't need this, I have enough problems of my own.

And speaking of my problems, they're for another day, with the exception of one that will hopefully allow you to have a little glimpse inside my soul. I watch The O.C. and enjoy it. In a macho world I would claim it was for the rockin' Indie Music, but I've got to admit -- The dialog is just so quirky and witty.

And speaking of quirky and witty, you'll have to wait for that for another day, for another poster, but hopefully not another blog.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?