.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Can you ever really change?

I guess this philosophical question has come to me recently. After several years of being lazy, and gaining weight, I decided to make a positive life change. I joined the local fitness club. I've been talking about joining for over a year, but I decided to actually do something, as opposed to my preferred method of just talking about it.

The result: I broke my collarbone two days later and haven't been back since.

So what's the lesson in all of this? I have no idea. Be careful while skiing?

So in the Heavy Soul, Heavy Thoughts section, what do you think. Can I impact my life in a positive way, or am I destined to be fat and lazy forever?


Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
You can for sure make a change in your life, so should I. I have been slim and fit all my life but since a couple of weeks I have done nothing but eating cakes which is wrong. From tomorrow I'll start working out again, wanna do the same ? It's always easier to do things with someone :)
 
Unfortunately, I'm still on the shelf for another week or so with the broken collarbone.
 
And I'd just like to thank the previous commentor for giving our blog a new level of respectability. As a payback for our first comment, I'll be happy to start working out with you once I'm off the shelf.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?