.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Can You Really Ever Change, Part Duex

It really is a soul-searching, philisophical conundrum, isn't it?

I have ran into my own version of this question lately. I have been studying for the LSAT lately. OK, I have been kind of studying for the LSAT. And it has been just like college: I ace one section of one part of one practice test, and I tell myself that I'm ready. The next day I'll convince myself that I am probably not ready, so I'll take another crack at it. And when I do screw up, I'll read the reasoning to the correct answer, convince myself that I understand it now, and find something else to do.

Because of this logic, I am forced to do better on the LSAT than most people that apply for law school (meaning I had a good GPA in college, but not as good as most applying). Yet, even after having a 2 YEAR BREAK from studying, I cannot sit down and just get all balled up in it. Granted, this time around I am being much more honest with myself and spending more time studying this material than I would have had I taken it the spring after I graduated, but really, it is all the same, you know?

Now, because I know all my loyal readers will feel deeply concerned with my progress, I'll keep you updated. However, npgage is coming to town tomorrow, and I just have this nagging suspicion that I won't get too much studying done. Oh, then there's the Super Bowl on Sunday. Crap. That's another problem I had in college--find any excuse to put off studying. Now, npgage doesn't make it to town too often, so it is a bit more than just an excuse, but, again, it is all the same.

Oh well, this weekend is going to kick a lot more ass than studying. And so it goes.

Comments:
Term papers Services:That work and research has made a gentle really i said about this to my staff i got reward also thanks many to you
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?