.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I just threw up in my mouth..

According to the Chicago Sun-Times today:

"The Associated Press reported late Monday that the Cubs were nearing a one-year agreement with (Jeromy) Burnitz with a mutual option for 2006."

Now, I am happy that Sosa isn't on this team, regardless of who takes his place. That being said, do we really need to replace a guy who refuses to do anything but try to hit home runs (mainly resulting in K's) with a guy who refuses to do anything but try to hit home runs?

I have an almost unconditional faith in Jim Hendry, but you're making me a bit nervous, OK buddy? Can you just not do this? That would be great....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?