.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Why we are awesome....

One of the things I feel that we're failing at with our blog is the lack of point/counter point. I'm not talking about ripping on each other, instead just hoping for some general conversation.

My vision is this. Just write down a reason that you're awesome. It doesn't have to be a good reason, just a general forum for discussion. I'll go ahead and get it started. Hopefully we'll find that I'm not the only one of us that is awesome.

I'm awesome because......

.....I've been pulled over by the cops in a cab. (npgage)

.....I was the key negotiator when it came to trading a signed Mark Prior baseball for a round of drinks and a 21 year old French Girls number (OC)

.....I am 25 years old, 2 years removed from college, and still bartending at a college bar. (GA Hill)

.....I once put "miniature golf" in a special training, skill or education on my resume and applied for jobs with it on there to test how many prospective employers would call back, and went a perfect three for three. (Pete)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?