.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Apparently I'm even more sorry for America

I've actually found out now that several of my friends like the smash NBC hit, The Office. I don't mean to sound rude, but apparently we're in worse shape than I thought. And honestly, I can't decide what is bothering me the most, but I think that it is NBC. I mean seriously, at least CBS comes up with very original ideas, like Big Brother.

I guess now we will just have to debate which show is more original, The Office or Joey.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Substantially, the post is really the greatest on this valuable topic. I agree with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates.


Term papers
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?