.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Chick Fights

Is it wrong to be somewhat aroused by female lions fighting? Yes, and I don't care. You can't judge me, you don't know where I live. Well, most of you do so I will revise my answer.

"That's an interesting thought, The Man in Black. It's called animal magnetism for a reason."

"I just can't get over the thought of those taut bodies pouncing on each other."

"You really need help, dude."

"I'm sorry, I've had a lot to drink. I thought it was the Miller Lite commercial from a few years back. Did I say lions or did I say Lite girls, I forget. I meant to say Lite girls if I didn't initially."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?