.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, March 17, 2005

This Nonsense Has to Stop!

Enough already. I can't put up with anymore of this I-80 vengeance. Green jacket, gold jacket, who gives a shit? I hope you guys are happy with yourselves. This hatred and libel has already scared off at least one faithful follower of this blog. What's next? I've seen how this movie ends. Due to our unchecked aggression, now one of us will get shot. This unchecked aggression will not stand. I live mere blocks from the Creighton campus. It is inevitable that these posts are already plastered over both square blocks of the campus. Coupled with my personal popularity around town, it will be a long time before I can walk the streets of Omaha with peace of mind. This doesn't need to be an East Coast-West Coast thing. In the immortal words of one Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"

I propose a truce. Put the words down. Swallow your pride and walk away with your lives. And to you, Mr. Anonymous, I beseech thee, come back. I'm sorry baby, we didn't mean it. It'll never happen again. I didn't even know her name. I was drunk. She didn't mean anything to me. It was just sex. I don't love her.

UPDATE: The Man In Black, as you can tell, is afraid of confrontation. Please disregard the above post, the "Welcome, Creighton Fans!" post still stands.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?