.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Lather, Lather, Lather

Turns out, I have a collapsed lung. No shit. My doctor in training friend, P--- K---man told me that it could be a collapsed lung. God, am I relieved. It started two nights ago as the feeling you get when you are really full. A little discomfort in your ribcage. It will pass, you say. Well this motherfucker didn't. I awoke in the middle of the night lying on my right side and groaning like a cat being humped by a dog. My breath was short. Granted, I'm not a miler or anything, but I never woke up sweating or out of breath. I felt embarassed. I thought it was my back fat gettting the best of me. My gut folding in on itself. The next day, as my alarm rang, I could not muster a yawn. It hurt too badly to breathe that far in. I worked through it, 11 hours and all. Only 11 complaints. Later on in the night, as with most ailments, I felt better. But once I laid my fat ass in bed, the pain persisted. Today, it hurt more. I'll post more later because my roommate is going home to watch The Office.

Comments:
Thank God it turned out to be something other than a collapsed lung, huh?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?