.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Friday, May 27, 2005

More Miscellany

1. Get away day - Why is it so hard to work before a 3 day weekend?

2. N.P. Mini-Golf - I'm heartbroken by Big Boi's post about the state of the course. That place is like a shrine to me, and should be treated as such. If I saw the course right now, I might understand the Odysseus felt upon returning to his castle.

3. Wilco is the best rock band right now, I don't care what Coldplay says about themselves.

4. I don't care how mainstream it is, it is not cool to make Star Wars references.....ever.

5. If you ever notice the show "The Deadliest Catch" on the Discovery Channel give it a watch. It's a documentary about king and opelia crab fishing in the Beiring Sea, and it's just insane. Maybe I'll explain further at another time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?