.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Best Athlete Quote

I didn't think it could ever happen, but Randy Moss's qoute of "straight cash homey" has been dethroned.

Right after the trade deadline Manny Ramirez was talking to reporters and this is what he said, "I'm still here. I'm here to win. I'm here to help this team win for 2005. I'm just here to play and win. I'm a gangster."

I'm a gangster? The way the ESPN reporter said the qoute was drop dead hilarious and I now plan on ending all my statements with, "I'm a gangsta."

-Mayfieldsucks

Comments:
Term papers for Sale:Finally a smart blogger-man…I love how you’re thinking…and writing!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?