.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Help

I cannot remember who posted on this originally (Napa?), but I want to see that "It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia" show. I got on FX's website, and did not see it anywhere on their schedule. The show still has a site on FX's home page, so I assume it is not cancelled.

Anyways, any help as to when this show is on would be appreciated.

**Unrelated note, but I saw Joe Jirardi got hired as the Marlins' manager. I am very jealous of the Marlins right now. I think he will be a fantastic manager.

Comments:
I watched the show once and enjoyed it, but have not been able to find another episode of it for quite some time.
 
The show is not cancelled. FX renewed it for more episodes. It used to be on Tuesdays (and Thursdays I believe) at 10 p.m.

You should definately give it a try.
 
Your blog is really excellent. It inspires the readers who has that great desire to lead a better and happier life. Thanks for sharing this information and hope to read more from you.

Term paper
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?