.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Nothing Specific

So a guy goes to Stapleton, Nebraska and finds a computer with internet access. Funniest damn thing I've heard in a while.

Now my situation is a little bit different from the rest of you, but going back to the town you grew up in is weird. Now two Thanksgivings ago, the trip to the bars was absolutely surreal and I think it was because everyone I expected to be there was there. I went out to a bar in The Planet last night and it was weirder than Thanksgiving.

I was thinking that a Friday night would bring out a familiar crowd. I thought maybe I would know some people. I was wrong. It was either people five-to-ten years older or pups who just turned legal. Eerie.

Happy Thanksgiving, bitches.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?