.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

NYE Resolutions

Now that we've reached the New Year...we can all sit around and say we'll work less, drink less, exercise more, stop smoking, etc. In a way, I almost find it depresssing thinking about all the faults I have and claiming that I will change before reverting again, as per usual. So this year I'm making the following resolutions. They should not be too hard to achieve (for example, I won't claim that I'm not going to make out with a larger lady in 2006, because we all know that I will).

1. Post more on the blog. I think we all get caught in the trap of trying to find something to clever or original to post, when we should just be posting. If I like a cd, and 99% of my friends haven't heard it (but the 1% who have all post on this blog), I should write about it. I can endure the comments of "I liked their first cd better" and "I've had that for a while now."

2. Join spinning class
3. Go on a date arranged on-line (once I've trimmed down after some time in spinning class)

(Editor's Note: 2 and 3 are in the hopes of finding something clever to write)

Additionally, I will probably never go through with #3 for fear of someone seeing my profile on-line.

So what are your resolutions?

Comments:
My resolution is to stop doing bar rats and actually find a meaningful relationship. Far fetched I know.
 
I've got 2:
-call a husker football truce with Peterson
-fart less while laying in bed with the lady
 
1. Eat out less (I am averaging 10 times a week right now).
2. No more driving home from the bar after 6 drinks.
 
Pete, yours are pretty damned good ones (although only you can lay claim to eating out 10 TIMES A WEEK).

Mine might be:

1. Go to a gym. Not everyday, not three times a week--you know, just every once in a while. Like, more than zero times in the last two-plus months.

2. Not to be working at a college bar past the age of 27. NOT going to happen.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?