.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

OK, assholes

John Mayer was on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, as the main guest and musical guest. I don't know where you could find it on the web, but if you guys watch this interview, he is hilarious. He was just talking about how his mom still gives him cash for Christmas, and how it is implied that there are certain ways to spend it--i.e., "this money is not to be used for hookers." He also brought a remote-controlled, animated monkey to the set.

I don't care how much you want to make fun of me, that shit is funny.

Then, they do a skit, where a tabloid show gets a tape recording of Mayer calling into a chat line:

Chat: Co-Ed Fever. This is Candy. Who is this?
Mayer: Eh John..son. It's Johnson. Jack Johnson. It's Jack Johnson calling.
Chat: Oh my God! The Singer?
Mayer: Oh no, I'm the boxer. The old boxer.
Chat: Isn't he dead?
Mayer: Yeah he is. Anyway, um, I want you to bite the tip of my **** while you cinch my balls off with a fire-wire cable. And then, if we laid on a drop cloth I was thinking maybe you could hover over me and **** straight into my mouth. Is that possible?
*Chat person hangs up*

Try as you might...that is funny.

And yes, my last week at work is going great.

Comments:
I'm just excited to see more john mayer google links appear up top. If that doesn't get people to leave this site quick, i don't know what will.
 
TJ--What are you talking about? 17 year old chicks aren't our demographic here at Heavy Soul?

F this, I'm outta here!

(I am invincible! Just as long as I'm alive!)
 
Nice one, Pete. You still have to admit that skit is hilarious. I know you want to!
 
Mike: Nothing is funnier than John Mayer's music. Don't EVER forget this.

(Ok it's kind of funny)
 
There it is!
 
Pete you're weaker than Brian Conklin's post moves...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?