.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Sunday, January 01, 2006

An Open Invitation for an Intervention

You are all cordially invited to hold an intervention for me. I think it's about time. In fact, probably overdue.

I know you all. You're creative. Surprise me. Maybe we could do it over lunch someday or maybe after work. Hell, just invite me to have a couple drinks and that'll get me out.

Anyone knows that drinking for nine hours is going to loosen you up a bit. Well, last night, I was looser than one of Paul's ladies.

Most people know that whiskey will get you a bit frisky. Ask Hank, Jr. Worst of all, I know that whiskey gets me a little stupid. Does it stop me from asking for putting a bottle of Single Barrel on my Christmas wish list? Nope.

Most people learn from mistakes by not making them twice. Not me. I'm a red-nosed dummy. A real ninkimpoop. I'd say I make an ass out of myself due to booze at least a couple of times a month. You've all seen it. Makes for good stories.

I'd like to say that it's my style of method acting, but there's not too many open roles calling for loud drunks. It's like saying that you're saving your virginity for marriage, when really you just can't get laid.

So get to planning, Heavy Soulers! I've got a pretty open schedule. I'm flexible. Leave me a message. Send me a text. Write a letter if you want.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?