.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Friday, February 03, 2006

American Curling is mustached men and...

Not only is curling easily the most entertaining part of the Winter Olympics (with the Biathlon a close second), but the American Women's Team is approximately our age, and pretty sexy. Therefore, I am proposing we make them the official winter olympians of Heavy Soul.

This picture isn't the best, but I didn't want to spend much time surfing around. Feel free to add better links in the comments.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/5058240/detail.html

Comments:
My dear God. I love you Cassie Johnson. I knew I should have taken that walk-on offer to Bemidji State. There is no doubt in my mind that she would now be Mrs. MIB and I would be in Italy banging some broad on the side. They just did a local feature on a curling league that has formed in Council Bluffs. I'm seriously thinking of joining. Who's with me?
 
Whoa...yes. Yes, I will do that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?