.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Friday, February 03, 2006

Heavy Soul...The T-Shirt!

Yes, you read that correctly. We have a Heavy Soul Merchandise store. Anyone with t-shirt ideas, let me know. I borrowed the store title (and the title of this post) from a little movie called Spaceballs--"Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the movie is made. Spaceballs-the T-shirt, Spaceballs-the Coloring Book, Spaceballs-the Lunch box, Spaceballs-the Breakfast Cereal, Spaceballs-the Flame Thrower!"

Also, we had quite a week here at the blog. First we were featured on Deadspin. Thanks, guys--that mention generated unprecidented traffic for us. Then, the Coach K and Dookie V t-shirt put things right through the roof--since 9:30 am yesterday, this site has enjoyed a boom that, more than likely, won't be touched again...unless we really step up the posting. All said, we had well over 2,500 hits on this site in the past 31 hours or so. Unbelievable. And with my Creighton rant, well, I apparently became someone's best friend (glad I could be there).

All of this snowballed, right after the one-year anniversary of Heavy Soul.
As optimistic as I am, to say that I knew that this thing would still be rolling as strong as it was in the first two weeks of it starting out, I would be lying. It is a fun deal to do, and I think that now people have realized that we can indeed continue on this path to world domination. So bring the noise and let's keep this going.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?