.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

On a lighter note.

I went to the gym after work for the first time since before Christmas yesterday. I didn't want to be one of those cliche people who just started going after the first of the year (I took some time off in August through November as a result of my broken hand, studying and vacationing). But if you are concerned, I pay $55 per month for my gym membership, so last night's trip cost me around $100, or $4 per minute of exercise.

The point of all this, my brother (the fat one) and I are scheduled to run in an 8K in 7 weeks and I am going to make it a point to track my progress. You might be thinking to yourself, "it seems ambitious to try and run 5 miles when he stopped exercising in 1997." You are correct, it is ambitious, but I am goal oriented.

Details will be posted as they emerge.

And if you are curious about last night's workout, it involved running 1 mile, then walking 1 mile. Judging by my heart rate, the walking was also a significant workout.

Comments:
Editors update.

On day 2 of my 7 week exercise blitz, I worked until 10:30 and didn't work out. Tonight I'm getting drunk and bowling, and then we have the weekend. Let's just say I'm anticipating a failur.
 
*failure*
 
This funny...on the blog we are currently tracking 2 things on the opposite ends of the spectrum.

On one side are 2 guys trying to get to the North Pole through rediculous circumstances and on the other side is this.
 
Gage, you are the only person we know that can justify having a gym membership that, when broken down, costs that much money. in fact, you are the only person i know that would actually take time to brake that down, period.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?