.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ramblings

Just wanted to write down a few of the random thoughts I've had for the last week or so (Remember, this is new bi-partisan Big Boi so there's something to piss off everybody):

1) The Chaney hunting accident is absolutely hilarious. I don't care if its tragic, I laugh at morbid shit all of the time. Why stop now? (Ok, turns out the guy had a heart attack today, not as funny anymore)

2) I don't know if you guys heard about what Ken Starr has been up to lately, but he's currently in deep shit with both the California Bar Association and the Attorney General's office. Evidently, he was working as counsel for some death row prisoner and sent Schwarzengovernor a bunch of falsified affidavits for the original members of the jury. Turns out that's a big no-no. I also think its funny that Starr's now the dean of Pepperdine law school. The guy did the shittiest job on that Clinton investigation and he gets to be dean of one of the coolest law schools in the country? I don't think that gigs going to last as long as he wanted though.

3) I don't care who you guys vote for in 2008, but please, please do not vote for Hillary Clinton. That chick is just plain angry. Just think of when your significant other is angry, you're life is hell. Her presidency would be like four years of that only on a mass scale: she would be pissed at congress, pissed at the supreme court, pissed at England, piseed at the EU, and just generally pissed at the world in general. Her presidency would be as terrible as this one, only we couldn't laugh at her like we can at the boy king.

4) How much do you think Nike is regretting the millions it spent on Bode Miller?

5) Ray Nagin is a jackass. What mayor talks about his/her city using cliche racial stereotypes? This guy failed that city in the first place, at least he could refer to the population as people and not creations from Hershey or Nestle. I did see a great t-shirt though: Ray Nagin and the Chocolate Factory (it shows Ray in a purple top hat surrounded by Oompa Lumpas).

6) Could somebody at least tell me when they like my quote of the week. I'm feeling a little unappreciated.

7) Why does everybody act like FEMA is the antichrist for wanting to stop paying for the refugee's room and board? New Orleans is completely opened again. They need all of the workers they can on the gulf coast and they're paying really well for it too. FEMA can't continue to pay these people for the rest of their lives. Sooner or later they have to find work and new housing. And its not like the payments are just going to stop. FEMA's going to step down payments over time. I don't want to sound like I don't care about these people, God knows they've had a tough year, but the federal government can't support them forever, so why shouldn't FEMA start shutting down payments now?

8) How crazy is it that World War III is about to start over some stupid cartoon in a Danish newspaper?

9) Do you think Heavy Soul has been monitored by the NSA?

10) The first openly gay priest of the Episcopal Church just entered rehab for alcoholism. He is also the son of a tobacco sharecropper and didn't have running water until he was ten. This is somebody who actually deserves his own reality show.

11) The MIB and I won the opening round of the Dort's dart league with an eight to three win. In this league you and your partner play eleven games: one on one 301 (4 games), one on one cricket (4 games), two on two 301 (1 game), two on two cricket (1 game), and two on two double-out 701 (1 game). Great times, but Denise lessened the fun by making a chart of who had animations in 301 and 701, but wouldn't mark down the animations in cricket. I was not happy.

Comments:
Big Boi, I love the quotes of the week, and I appreciate them. You do good work.

But the fact that you have one from Bill Maher frankly makes me want to vomit.
 
I am on one big conservative streak all the time, and don't you forget it.

But all jokes aside, Bill Maher is a delusional fuck who is completely out of his mind. I don't care if your conservative, liberal, white, black, red, yellow, plaid--the guy is completely out of touch with reality. And it honestly bothers me that he is being represented at all on the blog that I participate on. But, to prove that it is not a dictatorship, as much as Big Boi wants you to believe, I have left it up there.
 
- At Bill Maher isn't on a news channel...I'm looking at you Bill O'Reilly.

- Bode Miller is great. One of my favorites on our winter team.
 
Here's a rambling for you that I keep forgetting to throw on here, and probably should have been part of the ESPN post, but....

If I hear another NFL talking head use the phrase "gadget phrase," I'm going to gadget burn the place down.

When the fuck did football terms become politically correct? It is a TRICK PLAY. No more, no less. You don't gadget a defense to score a touchdown, do you? No. NO. You TRICK a defense to score a touchdown.
 
I forgot about the Jake Muhlheisen shot fest. I think I even credited myself with an assist after he took a shot I bought him. And I also forgot that toffer left at midnight. Oh, well.
 
By the way, the quotes suck my balls.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?