.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

This isn't the life I ordered....

So I'm sure by now you've all seen the Chuck Norris forward, and we may have even discussed it here. But here is a link to the top 100 facts about Chuck Norris in case you need a refresher.

http://www.4q.cc/index.php?pid=top100&person=chuck

And of course, that's funny...right. Well today at work I got a forward entitled Chuck Norris auditing tips, and I laughed out loud. I'm not sure laughing at a joke has ever made me feel so bad about myself. Granted, I'm not an auditor, but I got most of the jokes. I'm including a few of the best below:

- Chuck Norris does not have to dial 9 first
- Chuck Norris highlights in black
- There is a sharp rise in Workers Comp claims whenever Chuck Norris is at the client
- Chuck celebrates the end of each audit by burning the client's house down. Why? Cause its just what Chuck likes to do.
- Chuck Norris takes a 15 minute coffee break every 5 minutes
- When a partner asked if the client had any other long-term liabilities...Norris simply held up his fists
- If Chuck gets tired during the day he takes a nap....on the CEOs desk
- Chuck Norris does not accrue for expenses...he accrues for pain
- Chuck Norris has a hard drive...but it doesn't refer to what's in his computer.
- How does Chuck Norris hole punch? Answer: with a shotgun and an extremely accurate aim
- Chuck Norris not only assigns useful lives....he takes them away
- Chuck Norris erases pencil marks with his beard...it erases pen too
- If he finds an exception, Chuck Norris amortizes pain over the remaining useful life of the client
- Chuck Norris has a full time plumber assigned to him for when he uses the restroom
- What's the risk of significant misstatement? Answer: A Chuck Norris roundhouse

If you also laughed at any of those, welcome to my sad little world.

Comments:
The amortization of pain handed out to clients is my particular favorite.

These are so silly and wonderful.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?