.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Too Funny, And Also Why I Was Pissed


These are keyword searches from Google and Yahoo that led unsuspecting, innocent souls to Heavy Soul. Check out the fifth one down, Delusional. Asshole.

But it is hard to pick my favorite. It is either the fact that someone typed in "www.doeskylefarnsworthwearthetightestpantsinbaseball.com" to a search engine (let alone that Heavy Soul came up as a result), or "My Way Lounge" was typed in and led them here.

Either way, pretty facinating, because I can never get our blog to pull up when I search for stuff--even when I type in word for word something that is on here.

Comments:
My favorite is ESPN Insider Password
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?