.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Violence, Booze, and Gambling...

...my three favorite vices.

Just wanted to pass on an invitation to all the Heavy Soulers. Saturday March 4th we will be having a poker tournament at my house. Tourney will start at 5:00 PM so if you want to play you should be there about 30 minutes early. As always, we will have a keg and will also be ordering the UFC Pay-Per-View as well. This is a perfect opportunity for all you alleged males who have been posting about how much Coldplay rocks to gain back some manhood. If you are a fan of Booze, Violence, and Gambling make sure to give me a call.

Also, this is like 2 weeks away so Rod I gave you an ample amount of time to think of an excuse on why you can’t make it.

Comments:
I WILL EAT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 
Again, I do not feel bad for liking Coldplay. But I should be there.
 
Ultimate fighting? I would argue that at least people who like Coldplay (I don't, other than a handful of songs) don't have to watch UFC to pretend to be men. Who likes to watch a bunch of shirtless men grabbing each others' asses?

That being said, I should make it.
 
I will be in the Springs with Gage. I always get my ass kicked at your parties anyway Kyle. You won't be getting my $20 donation this time.
 
I love the UFC. I think it is going to become what boxing use to be.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?