.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Monday, February 20, 2006

What??

If you did not know Dr. D has been in Guatemala for the past four weeks and does not plan on returning until mid March. Shortly after his return he was planning on taking a trip to South Africa. Last Saturday while at the bar Miss Benson dropped some bad news on me as it turns out Dr. D-Bag and Benson may not be making the six-week trip to South Africa.

The Rod and myself saw this as bad news i.e. life without Paul’s drama’s is a good life. Since the good Doctor left town we have had lived a peaceful/clean life with no vacuuming at 3 am on a Tuesday, or no obnoxious med students. Anyways the good doctors dad stopped by to pick up mail, and I asked him about this turn of events, as it turns out Dr D may not be making the trip to South Africa. Instead he wants to take the money he had set aside for the trip and buy a plot of land in Guatemala. What the Fuck. . .I have absolutely nothing else to say on the matter other than Fuckin Paul.

Comments:
Big Boi mentioned this last night, as well.

I really just don't even know where to go with this.

Pete, can you come up with something smart-assed? I'm too shocked to say anything.
 
Actually, I can't say anything.

It turns out that owning land in Guatemala is among the smartest ideas in real estate investment, right behind the Sudan, Haiti, and Iraq.

Glad I could help!
 
There it is-thanks, Pete.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?