.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dorts Dart Update

So my dartner MIB and I are currently cruising in first place of the Dorts dart league. We're 5-0 in matches and currently 5 games up on the new second place team (Charlie and Carl) who we play next week. I say "new" second place team because the former second place team (GA Hill and my cousin) was utterly destroyed by the hetero-lifemate duo this week. The score was a whopping 10-1, and you can all imagine the flames that were coming out of GA's ears. If Denephew hadn't consistently told him to calm down, I think we would all be visiting him in the hospital after an aneurism took him down. The best part about the win was that neither MIB nor I was throwing well; Mr. and Mrs. Passmore just couldn't close the door when they had a lead. It was fun coming from behind in almost every game and watching the disbelief and anger spread across GA's face. To quote the man himself: "How much fun is a game if you don't win?"

P.S. Anyone who wants to come watch the biggest match of the season should come down to Dorts next monday.

Comments:
If you two are in first place in this league i am confident that npgage would easily walk away with this league if we were in it. Actually i'm guessing that we would be middle of the pack with our off hands. How pathetic of a league is this???? Do you win by MIB getting drunk and doing dick tricks during the match????
 
Actually, EZT, you're forgetting the man hours these two have amassed in bars the past two or three years. They are exponentially better than in college, and I would gladly put money on it that they would destroy you two.

Secondly, I was furious. Seriously, what the fuck is the point of playing a competitive game "for fun?" There is none. I'm not saying you should not have fun while playing games like darts or playing sports, but it sure is a hell of a lot more fun when you win. Call me crazy.
 
i'm going to get my game back in shape, see you bitches at the cws. ez-t and i will reclaim our dominance.
 
This is an astonishing entry. Thank you very much for the supreme post provided! I was looking for this entry for a long time, but I wasn’t able to find a trusted source.

Termpapers for sale
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?