.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Friday, March 24, 2006

Duke Sucks

end of post.

Comments:
5 word post about Duke...must be a Tar Heel fan.

Duke played horrible, sad to see them get beat when they didn't play there best. Credit to LSU's defense though, they got a break by getting officials that let it be physical and they used it to there advantage...and I'll be the first to admit that Duke is definately not a physical team.
 
That was quite a choke job by Gonzaga too. There is no way they should have lost that game.
 
I actually applaud the officials for not giving those Duke pussies a call every time someone touched one of them.

The best officiated Duke game, ever.

Also, I think I may be retracting my thoughts that Redick is going to be a 15 a night guy in the NBA. He has absolutely no chance of scoring inside of 18 feet in The League.
 
for a duke fan, you sure do mispell a lot of words....i thought duke was a learned college?
 
Duke is also a Methodist school, and from what I know the Methodist do like to cut corners. Hell they let Pete and myself in.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?