.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What a great friggin month

Things that will make me a very happy man over the next month:
-March Madness...enough said, top that off with I am actually going to the Final 4...i might not be able to contain myself if Duke actually makes it.
-State Basketball this weekend...i'm like a kid in a candy store
-15 home Husker baseball games in a span of 20 days, including for the first time ever an SEC team coming to Lincoln...that's a ton of beer to drink in the parking lot and chinese horseshoes to be tossed.
-Creighton being left out of the NCAA tourney...i look forward to all of the tears flowing out of omaha next Sunday...my guess is that alone will create the Ashland lake
-My bachelor party in Denver: booze-yes, boobs-please, Nuggets game-sounds good, Partying with the Nuggets dance team-two please....For anyone interested in attending this spectacle let me or my brother know...weekend of April 8th
-the beginning of golf season

March is always an outstanding month but it's going to be tough to keep the smile off my face...oh did i mention i took a new job with 80% less BS???
LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Comments:
It is going to be an amazing month--and you left off MLB starting up, too.

Congrats on the new job!
 
MLB doesn't start this month, can't you read your own counter.
 
And WHY did you change the quote? I thought I was quotes editor, but evidently, if you leave town you lose any and all privileges on the blog. That's a pretty shitty quote too. The agnosticism quote was much better, I had planned on keeping it up there for a couple of weeks just to see if you got steamed enough to yell at me. Evidently it took less than a week for you to get fed up with it.
 
Here are some additional events of significance that occur in March.

Women's History Month
Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
National Frozen Foods Month
National Umbrella Month


So don't forget to eat your frozen foods and get your colon checked!
 
I'm moving out of sales and into more of a marketing role here in our circulation department...
 
ezt is mainly just excited because he is one month closer to entering the beautiful union of marriage.

but as an additional plug for this month, st. patricks day coinciding with round 1 of the ncaa tourney is a little something i'm calling the perfect storm. i'll be taking the day off work and if you don't hear from me after it, just assume i didn't make it back from the party.
 
A) MLB does start within the month, jackass. TJ's bachelor party isn't in March, is it? I believe the quote is "...a very happy man over the next month."

B) I changed the quote because of only one reason--it basically called people who believe in God "fools." It is one thing if you put this up in a post, but an entirely different thing when you have it posted as the quote of the week. When you do that, it appears that is a stance or belief of Heavy Soul as a whole--which it certainly is not. That would be like me putting up a quote of someone saying "George Bush is the best president we could ask for," when clearly not everyone here believes that. It is simply not representative of all the contributors to this blog.

So quit whining, you can change the current quote and keep doing it. And you may think it is a joke, and everyone may think that I am over-reacting, and that is fine. And if you want to counter that with statements do not call those who believe in God or any other Higher Being, then it is cool. The chances of this happening, however, are slim to none, and we both know it.

And just to be fair--I'll take down the "AC000000" sign.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?