.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Who's The Weenie?

You guys be the judge: who is the weenie out of the two situations?

A) One Heavy Souler goes out of his way to a local record shop to purchase the new Ben Harper album, "Both Sides Of The Gun," and uses his entire lunch break to do so.

B) One Heavy Souler orders the same album off a mega shopping website from his desk. A website run by a heavy contributor to a political party that he does not like. Waits a week to receive the album.

Let's hear what you think!

Comments:
Both of you. A should have gone to get the album after work when he was not rushed. B should have researched his megasite's political affiliations. Or deal with it.
 
Well, player A was very anxious to get said album. And he sacrificed his hunger in order to hear this great new album.

The point is that neither one is bitching, but rather trying to decide who is a weenie. Player A decried Player B as a huge weenie for not getting off his ass and going to one of the 1.7 million record shops in his city to purchase the album. Player B is calling Player A a weenie, because...actually, I cannot think of a reason, other than that is the best he could come up with.
 
I don't care about how you buy it. I do care about whether or not I should buy it. I also want to know if the new Prince album is worth buying as well
 
Ben Harper: absolutely. It his best album he has released.

Prince: I bought it, but was too busy listening to Ben Harper to give it a shot. The first song sucks, second song is OK, third song sounded sweet, and that is as far as I made it.
 
One Heavy Souler downloaded it 2 weeks ago because he was so excited.
 
and if shopping on the internet makes you a weenie, then you can call me a huge vag. it's where i do 90% of my shopping.

and there could be 1 million record stores in my city, but there honestly aren't any around my home or work that i consider to be noteworthy.
 
I love Ben Harper!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?