.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I'm still wearing my socks....

and incidentally my pants as well.

but last night i saw Clap Your Hands Say Yeah at the Metro in Chicago. I'm going to disagree with MIB's post and say it was average. Yes, they do have some awesome songs and the lead singer was able to make me lol every time I looked at his hair. But, the concert was short with them playing about a 45 minute set and a 2 song encore. They had some songs that certainly rocked, but I left wanting them to rock more.

With any luck I won't be wearing my socks tomorrow. I'm seeing The Format tonight and they allegedly have the ability to rock socks off.

Comments:
Now you have me doubting what I heard. However, I will stay firm on my belief that I had an excellent time.
 
by nice glass of wine, my brother is referring to the glass of Yellow Tail Shiraz the lead singer was drinking (by pouring it into a plastic keg cup). For those of you scoring at home, that is a $5.99 bottle of wine at Wrigleyville prices.
 
Birch light????

Wow, I haven't seen the words "light" and "Birch" together since highschool.
 
Gage,

Your use of the popular instant messaging phrase, "lol" seriously needs to decrease immediately.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?