.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Does This Constitute As A Problem?


Does what constitute a problem, you ask? Well, I received my new Esquire magazine in the mail a week ago, but took a while to get to it. Featured on the cover: "The Best Bars In America."

Do I have a problem because I:

A) Was visibly angry there were no bars in Nebraska featured (but several from New Mexico, Montana, etc.), and
B) Even more angry that I had never been to any of the bars featured (that I could remember)?

I would lean towards yes, in fact, I have a problem.

Make me feel better about myself in the comments. Please?

Comments:
I have a problem because I was visibly angry that Tom Hanks was wearing a shirt.....what?
 
whoa...Um, you trying to tell up something?
 
You should be more concerned about who has to eat Tom Hanks "Burger".

Move to Europe.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?