.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A Free Hot Dog isn't a Food Special? Bitch!

Before the Cubs game last night, we went out to one of my favorite bars to grab some food and drink. So we're ordering dinner and my bro asks the waitress if they have any food specials. She says no, not on game days. Then about five minutes later the other waitresses start taking their tables free hot dogs. Through some menu research, I was able to determine that you get a free hot dog with drink purchases an hour before the game. Well, we had ordered our 24 oz. cans approximately 70 minutes before the game and she never felt compelled to tell us about the special. I felt betrayed annoyed.

And on that subject, I think beer tastes better out of a 24 oz can. I think the aluminum is a bit thicker to help the can maintain it's structural integrity, thereby keeping the beer colder.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?