.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Good to see...

I was watching the Cubs game today and obviously I was grinding my teeth but J. Jones did something that I wasn't ready for. I was watching him bat and noticed that the bat he was using was a funny color. Later I realized that his bat was pink! Curious I did some research on espn.com and found out that for mother's day some MLB players are going to use pink bats this weekend to promote breast cancer awareness. Being that my mother is a breast cancer survivor I was extremely pleased to see baseball taking an active role towards this subject.

Comments:
I think that is cool that Louisville Slugger and MLB players/teams are doing that.

Juan Pierre also said if he has a good weekend series with his pink bat, he is going to keep it the rest of the season. Sweet Jesus, he needs something to work for him.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?