.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Monday, May 01, 2006

Hey, Applebees:

Stop it.

These Barenaked Ladies-wannabes are slowing taking away my will to live and desire for fairly-priced steak and shrimp dinners.

OH MY GOD: While Google Image-searching for these clowns, I found a picture of these people sitting around a huge table at Applebees. The caption:

3 Doors Down Concert and Dinner at Applebees!

Please, please, PLEASE follow the link. Just priceless:

http://people.albion.edu/JRT10/dp/concertanddinner.htm

Comments:
The following comments:

1. That commerical makes me want to throw up in my mouth and swallow it.

2. can anyone imagine what would've happened to us if digital cameras and the internet would've been in when we were in high school. I feel that my sterling reputation might have been tarnished.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?