.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I has taken me quite a while but I have finally found a KC Royals blog that honestly make me enjoy being a fan http://www.royalsreview.com/ For example here is a excerp from todays entry:

As Royals Review reader Benjamin McCarthy pointed out over email, a game like last nights amazingly makes you long for the days of Kerry Robinson in centerfield. Instead, we saw Guiel patrolling center, following in the grand tradtion of horrible Royal OF defense. Actually, I'm not wholly against the move by Bell -- which surely will be retracted tonight for no real reason -- as an attempt to get more offense into the lineup/give Costa more rest. Bottom line: I think we're all ready for the return of David, whenever that may be. So here we are, 10-33 after blowing a game in which the Royals blasted 4 homers, including two from Grudz and held a 4-0 lead, then a 5-3 one in the 8th. Ouch.

Here's the Win Probability Chart of the game:

Amazing . . .

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?