.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm an Alphabetist

Looking at HarryHusker's listing posted below made me realize that I haven't listened to Wolf Parade in weeks. It's a great cd so I thought I would check it out, but as I scrolled to it on my iPod, I realized there are a bunch of bands that I never listen to because I never get that for on my iPod. Basically anytime I want to listen to one of these bands, my ADD addled mind sees something I want to listen to as I go on the long scroll to the bottom.

And if you're the Zutons, forget about it. You're currently the last band listend on my iPod, and it'll be a cold day by the time I actually get to the bottom of the list.

Comments:
That is why I am almost exclusively a shuffle-to-album guy anymore. For example, I have had an incredible album on my iPod for a few months now (Van Hunt's self-titled debut disk), but I have never listened to it. Because I had the iPod on shuffle at work, and wasn't paying too much attention to it by skipping a lot of songs, I heard this awesome song, which led me to finally giving that album the listening to it deserved.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?