.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

New Logo

Vote on whether or not to use this logo (or any other logo ideas anyone might have), or to keep the old one. This came strictly out of the "bored-the-day-after-Memorial-Day-and-cannot-get-motivated" blues, and some doodling. So my feelings will not be hurt in the slightest if people don't like it...I'm not even sure I'm thrilled with it. Just thought we'd change it up today. Wheeee!

Anyways, share your thoughts in the comments. And harry, anymore obscene comments out of you, and you're getting a suspension! Only I get to make crass remarks about the super girlfriend.

Comments:
I say go with it. Variety is the spice of life....and while you're in the settings, maybe remove the countdown to opening day.
 
I can't believe how much of this I just wasn't conscious of. Thank you for bringing extra information to this topic for me. I'm truly thankful and really awed.

Custom PhD Thesis Writing Service
 
Nice logo, really great job done.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?