.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

On Second thought...

It turns out that you guys were right, and I was wrong. The new Pearl Jam album is quite good. I spent the weekend on the road which gave me ample time to listen to the disc a good six or seven times. During those listenings I really took to the new tracks. Although, I still say that I enjoyed the quieter sounds that came from Riot Act. This new CD rocks. The quitars are rockin as ever and Eddies voice has a certain grit that I haven't heard before and the quitars are awesome. As I said in my previous post I typically enjoy live PJ more than the studio versions. I think when they mix these rocking new tunes with their old stuff the set will be fantastic. I bet they are blowing the roof off the United Center tonight, I wish I had bought tickets.

Anyway, sorry to have jumped to conclusions about the quality of this new album. You guys were right.

By the way, track #3 - Comatose reminds me a lot of "Spin the black circle" The chorus has a similar guitar and vocal structure.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?