.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Operation Clean Sweep

So Operation Clean Sweep (OCS) is currently in its final phases. The Deuce has carried out a one-man operation the likes of which the world has not seen for quite a while. Still, the toughest enemy has yet to be faced - Osama Bin Refrigerator. This monstrosity has been avoiding detection for some time. Its time has come. As God is my witness this Shithole will be CLEAN. I'm not going to lie to you, OCS has taken more manpower than lawschool. I feel like I've accomplished more in the last three days than the last three years. So feel free to come over and destroy all my hard work tonight as we celebrate the complete destruction of the Others, Hurley losing his virginity with Charlie, and Locke and Mr. Echo forming their own B.A.D.A.S.S. society. Doors open at 7 PM.

Comments:
I did load the dishwasher and take out some trash. Wow, I'm sucky.
 
Yeah, hetero life mates don't leave each other to the biggest cleanup this side of the Gulf Coast to themselves. Sheesh.
 
cleaning your apartment could be harder than passing the bar.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?