.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Things you hate to hear

Over the weekend Dr D-Bags girlfriend was nice enough to invite Laura and myself to her cabin, just south of Omaha. About a hour after arrival we decided to take the boat out for a tour of the lake. So we drop the boat down and I climbed into the bow ready to enjoy a slow trip around the lake. All of a sudden I feel the boat jump forward a bit, and the first words that I hear from our captain on this trip "I always forget how to make this thing go backwards" I damn near crapped myself.

Comments:
can't you swim?
 
Sounds about right. Wasn't Dr. D-Bag going to leave K-State to become a guide? Sounds right up his alley, to be sure.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?