.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Monday, May 08, 2006

This weeks good idea/bad idea

Good Idea: On Saturday, I did my first Power Hour in a while. I forgot how much fun they can be. There were about 10 of us doing it and a good time was had by all. We did the Power Hour on the heels of Wrigley Field Neighbor Appreciation Day (more on this in a later post) which included complimentary Budweiser, and about four hours of playing bags while hammering back Miller Lites. Suffice it to say, we were relatively loaded.

Bad Idea: Attempting a second power hour after enjoying a drunken dinner at a Thai restaurant. There was no vomiting, but there was some extreme drunkenness. Enough that two of our friends that came down from Milwaukee didn't even make it to the bar, and my roommate George ended up at a cover band after hours party, followed by making out with some chick at McDonalds at 6 a.m.

Comments:
Oh my God, I cannot believe you did another hour of power. To say that you sounded loaded *during* your first hour of power would be an understatement.

Gage, you make me proud to call you "Buddy."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?