.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Monday, May 22, 2006

Uh, does this look unfazed?


Comments:
Barrett is a bitch. He sucker punched AJ and AJ took the punch and just stood there. How big of a pussy must you feel like to give an open shot on someones face and not be able to get any reaction out of them.

There are only 2 possible situations in which being sucker punched does not call for an immediate retaliation.

1. The punch knocked you out.

2. The punch was thrown be a girl.

AJ obvously didn't get knocked out so that means that Barret must be a Bitch. It's Science.
 
I wish AJ would've gotten knocked out. I was disappointed no one threw at him during the game on Sunday.
 
I think you are bound to look a little fazed when a chicken-shit catcher catches you off guard with a sucker punch to the face.

You should post a picture from a few minutes later, when AJ was hitting himself in the face -- he sure looked dazed then.
 
I thought it was awesome. What could be better than taking out this years frustrations on AJ Pierzynski? I hope it fires up the team.
 
We're right at about 24 hours since this post. I think that's a record since I've been killing time here.

I need another review of an Omaha bar or something.
 
You're a Royals fan. You're used to bitching.
 
Five new posts for you today, served on a platter for johnnymitchell!
 
K.O. hell ya
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?