.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Was There Really No Room For An "A?"

Driving to work today, I found myself at a stoplight behind a truck with vanity plates that said:

"CNT PULL"

Now, I eventually figured out it was saying "Can't Pull," referring to the truck being sweet...or something. But I'll tell you one thing: "Can't" was not the first word I thought of when I saw "CNT." And with that followed by "PULL," well, that just sounds a bit dominatrix, doesn't it?

Comments:
You should tell Denise to get different plates.
 
You watch your ass, harry!
 
Never had vanity plates, but I think you can only have 7 letters on plates in the good life. So I guess he could have done CANTPLL or more likely CANTPUL. Either way it's good to hear denise is driving a truck now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?