.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, May 25, 2006

...the worst possible time.

So last night I was watching the season finale of Lost, and at 9:05 halfway into the episode, during the commercial that followed Eko blasting the hatch my cable went out. I was pissed. Our cable is transmitted from a main reciever in the building, it is always kind of sketchy, and wouldn't you know it gave out at one of the most important nights on television. I was even recording it, but all the recording got was static as well. Where are the rabbit ears when you need them. I was left hanging until this morning when I was able to read the synopsis online, but it wasn't the same. I guess I will have to wait for the rebroadcast or hope someone else Tivo'd

Of all the times to lose cable, I think I said "shit" 40 times after it went out.

Comments:
Hey, I've never seen "Lost", but someone in my household treats "Grey's Anatomy" as if it were crack, and she's made me aware that you can stream a bunch of previously aired ABC shows online here: http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing. It appears they have the May 24 lost.

Hopefully this service will include entire college football games this fall, so I can dissect things like whether Brent Musberger had a few cocktails during halftime, why in the hell Florida St. seems to think Drew Weatherford is an above average quarterback, and how Aaron Taylor is progressing on his 2006 New Year's resolution to utilize both sides of his mouth while talking.
 
aaron taylor is Being replaced by doug flutie This year. and yes, napa, You can watch for free on abc.com Or download it on iTunes.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?