.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, June 29, 2006

If I Were A Sports Writer...

...I probably wouldn't have a job. Here are two quotes from my "Ramblings..." post from April 12, 2006:

I am excited about the Cubs so far. As long as Glendon Rusch is not pitching. Incredible speed on this team, I tell 'ya.


Speaking of the Cubs, it is no longer "M-V-Lee!" It's "M-V-Barrett!" OK, that doesn't work too well. But Barrett, along with Ronny Cedeno, are going to have breakout years. Bank on it. (I also really like the rookie Angel Pagan. Uh, Jacque Jones? Take your time healing up that leg buddy--OK?)


Umm, yeah...I guess I got the "as long as Glendon Rusch is not pitching" part correct.

The Cubs suck.

Comments:
Jaque Jones is on fire. Why is he batting 7th or 8th?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?