.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Sunday, June 18, 2006

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia


Well, I am about a year behind the times ("times" meaning "Napa"), but...this show is phenominal. I have not been remotely close to this excited about a television show since the premier of the American "The Office."

For whatever reason, it was on Fox tonight, and I believe it was a rerun--it involved these guys' bar being robbed, and them buying a gun because of this. Needless to say, chaos and hilarity ensues. It is just fantastic--it is such a off-the-wall humor (read: our kind of humor), lots of bleeped out cussing (which for whatever reason makes it funnier), shooting a friend in the head who works at their bar who was robbing their place because he hoped to score insurance money because similar robberies happened to other bars...*pant, pant*...and then joke around about it at the end. And some other stuff.

This show is brilliant--Napa, you have any stock tips or anything? You're like the Warren Buffet of kick ass TV shows. Or something.

Comments:
Mikey,

See my TV musings post last Sunday. I had the exact same experience. Yesterday's episode may have been even better than the first one I saw, which I loved.

This show is incredible.
 
Yeah, I totally forgot you put that in there, Pete. You were right, Napa was right before both of us.

God, that show is sweet. I really, really, really hope that first season sees a DVD release sometime soon.
 
Yeah, that show is pretty damn funny, I like the "Charlie has Cancer" episode.

I am excited for the new season (june 29th on FX). I see Danny Devito is going to be on the show now.
 
Yeah, DeVito is the brother and sister's dad. Last I checked, DeVito has a pretty solid TV history under his belt.

I watched "Drinking: A National Epidemic" last night, and it was much funnier than "Gun Fever," which is saying something. This is available to download for free on iTunes! So go get it.

Right now, Denise is downloading a couple of episodes for me at home. If they are anywhere nearly as funny as the first two episodes I have seen, it is officially my favorite show on television.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?