.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Friday, June 30, 2006

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season Premier



Got home from the MIB's bornday celebration and caught the glorious return of IASIP. It was in fact a two show season premier, and the titles of the shows were:

"Charlie Gets Crippled"

-and-

"The Gang Goes Jihad"

Danny DeVito is very funny in the show--not suprising, considering the last time he was on TV, he was on a little show called "Taxi"--and the offensiveness is taken to a whole new level.

On the other hand...that is what worries me. It seemed that they were going out of their way to be incredibly offensive in "The Gang Goes Jihad." Don't get me wrong--it's hilarious--but I just hope that the show doesn't stray so far into "watch how politically incorrect we are" that you lose the innocence of their ignorant and insulated world (and probably self-absorbed) world they live in. (I would specifically go into what I am talking about, but want to give everyone a chance to catch up on their TiVoing before I give the story away.)

Long story short, I give the season premier episodes a cautious "thumbs up."

(Oh, and Pete--the other owner's name is Dennis.)

Comments:
What has two thumbs and enjoyed the season premiere last night?

this guy.
 
I sort of agree GA. I was a little suprised by how edgy it was. I also don't think I have heard the word "shit" so many times before 10:00 on basic cable. Don't get me wrong, I still thought it was hilarious, but like you said, I hope it doesn't stray too far down that road.

Charlie is freaking hilarious.
 
Brilliant artist.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?