.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Man Law

So Mike and I are having beers watching the Cubs game. A-Ram just hit a foul ball which the third base coach caught and threw up into the stands to two kids. Some dickhead twenty-some behind the kids reached in front of them, grabbed the ball, and then taunted them with it before sitting back down with the ball. Mike and I agreed (after viewing several Miller Lite commercials) that it is Man Law that you have to give a foul ball to kids if you are out of college. We also agreed that Gage would not give up a foul ball to anybody. Fuck you Gage.

Comments:
fuck the little kids for not being able to catch the ball.
 
I agree with you to a point but I think that there need to be some clear cut rules.

If a coach soft tosses the ball into the crowd, or if you reach into the field of play to pick a up a foul ball grounder yes that ball goes to a child.

This may only apply to Royals fans but if you attend a game were there are plenty of good seats available and there is a scramble to pick up (not catch) a ball that is rolling around the seats, as a college grad you should remain in your seat.

Then there is the injury ball that normally only applies to Concussion Alley seats, if a ball skips off the head of a 10 year old girl 5 rows in front of you, or if the old man two rows behind you takes one off the chest and goes into cardiac arrest, the ball must be returned the to a family member of the injured spectator.

Other than that if you can get your hands on a ball, it is yours.
 
I agree completely. I feel there is a large difference between making a play on a foul ball and catching a bunny that is tossed into the seats. If I snag a liner one handed, I'm probably keeping it. But if a coach flips the ball to the kid sitting next to me and I catch it b/c I have longer arms. I would give that one up.

I also would like to mention that I'm personally offended that you guys don't think I would give up the ball.
 
I think it's been established.

MAN LAW!

(Toast)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?