.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, June 01, 2006

my big debut

Hey all, I just wanted to let you know I will be having my debut exhibition here in Chicago (the suburbs actually) this July. I will have 24 prints hanging in the visitors center at Ryerson Woods forest preserve. On Sunday July 9th there is an opening which coincides with an outdoor concert. The performer is Oteil and the Peacemakers, Oteil apparently plays with the Allman Bros. Band so it should be pretty good. I will give a brief explaination of my work then everyone goes outside for the concert. The show will be up all of July, so if any of you are in town during that month and would like to see it let me know I can take you out there. If you would want to see more info on the show you can visit this link:

http://www.ryersonwoods.org/p/SightsSounds06.html

Comments:
congrats buddy...
I think i will start referring to you as "Big Time"....that's awesome news.
 
That is mos def excellent. I hope that me and the Super Girlfriend will be able to make it to town--her brother is moving there next week, so hopefully she'll be wanting to go soon anyways!

I told you this in Chicago anyway, but congrats again! You should be really proud of yourself.
 
Entourage Season 3 Premier is also very exciting.
 
giddy up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?