.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Friday, June 30, 2006

Not A Big Deal, But...

...who in their right mind would think that we would create a media form that Rolling Stone would want to advertise on/in? Because that is what happened. I clicked on one of the ads on here, and it took me to photos on Rolling Stone's website of Jeff Tweedy live.

I know that this is an automated process, and Rolling Stone didn't call Google and ask them to put an ad on our site. But still...Rolling Stone is a paying customer of ours. Pretty cool.

Comments:
I don't want those treehugging hippies to have anything to do with my blog. Fuck Rolling Stone!
 
I agree fuck them; I was just saying that a publication known worldwide advertising on the blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?