.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Revolutionary Day

I'm writing you this post on a Wednesday from my desk, relaxing in jeans and tennies. Yes, as of yesterday the consulting division of my company went all casual all the time. I still can't wear flip flops or t-shirts, but I'm feeling a lot better than the white shirted army at Sandhills. I feel liberated. It doesn't seem like it should be that hard to be my manager. I just need to be thrown an occasional bone like this and I'll keep cranking out the 12+ hour days.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention that you should have all bought stock in tapered jeans yesterday. Apparently, not only is it still fashionable to wear them if if you are an actuary, it might even be encouraged.

Comments:
i wish you were closer so i could walk directly into your office, punch you in the face and turn around leave without saying a word to you.
 
Now THAT ^^^ is funny.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?